- Potatoes – 600g, peeled, grated and patted dry
- Zucchini – 300g, grated
- Eggs – 1 large, lightly beaten
- Flour – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Bacon – 10 rashers, cooked, cooled and cut into squares
- Cheddar – 1/2 cup grated
- Butter – 3 tbsp, melted
- Turn on your waffle iron.
a large bowl, mix the potatoes with the zucchini, eggs, flour, salt, baking powder, cheese and butter. Fold in the bacon.
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray and then spread a quarter of the potato mixture onto it.
- Close and cook on high until the waffle is golden and crisp, 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to plate lined with paper towels to absorb extra oils. Repeat with the remaining potato mixture and serve hot.
error: Content is protected !!