A smoothie is a blessing from heaven. It’s a blended, or at times a sweetened drink, which is typically prepared from fruits, vegetables, peanut butter etc. The exceptional ingredients like crushed ice, frozen fruit, honey, syrup and other ice ingredients are also used to make different and magnificent types of smoothies. Some folks use milk and yogurt for dramatic variety as well in order to make smoothies thicker and lavish.
All in all, it’s utterly easy to make a smoothie. In fact, you can invent new versions of it by yourself if you want to. Although it’s easy to make, it has enormous benefits and is the best supplement which has the ability to transform your body into something which people long for whole life.
It’s especially a great tool for burning fat, since it contains all the ingredients for it. The right combination of its ingredients not only makes it lavish in taste, but also helps you to reduce weight on a grand scale.
The reason why smoothies are great for weight loss is because they offer all the necessary ingredients for losing weight in just one glass without relying on loads of calories. However, if you perceive your body condition and know how it operates, you can obtain a lot better results than others.
Although there are a lot of credible and professional smoothies, which are capable of burning fat, we’ve arranged an exclusive list of top 10 fat burning smoothies, which are rather popular among people and earn the best compliments consistently.
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA SMOOTHIE
You’ll love this peanut butter banana smoothie!! It’s easy to make, and packed with protein-rich ingredients that will give you lots and lots of energy.
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
- 1 large banana, peeled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 heaping Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth, and serve immeditely.
Detoxifying Clean Green Smoothie
A detoxifying dairy free green smoothie blending together lots of greens with coconut water, ginger, chia and flaxseed.Course Smoothies and Drinks, Snacks and Bites Categories dairy free, egg free, gluten free, grain free, nut free, paleo, vegan, vegetarian
Prep Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 smoothie
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 kiwifruit
- 3-4 sprigs parsley thick end stems removed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 thumb size piece ginger
- 1 and 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 cup ice – OPTIONAL
- Peel the kiwi fruit and piece of ginger, and rinse the baby spinach and parsley.
- Place all ingredients in your blender and process until nice and smooth. Serve immediately.
Berry Good Smoothie
This smoothie is utterly packed with berries and whey protein, which helps you to burn fat tremendously. It also hits the top charts and earns the praises on a consistent basis. It tastes outstanding and you can relish it with your loved ones as well. All you need is:
- two cups of frozen strawberries
- one cup of each: blueberries, cherries, milk, and whey protein.
Mix all of them in the blender and relish and blend it well… However, remember that, this recipe is for 2 servings.
TOASTED COCONUT SMOOTHIE
After enjoying smoothies that are every color of the rainbow (and loving every second of it), I think this pure white Toasted Coconut Smoothie is oh-so refreshing. Both in the looks department and in the taste department. Is there a taste department? If there was, I’d totally go there.
Treat yourself to this rich and creamy vegan smoothie. Bonus: a full serving of heart-healthy flaxseed is in there, too!
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut plus a little more for garnish, if desired
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 large banana, frozen (it’s easier when you slice the banana before freezing)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toast the coconut. Heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and spread coconut on a cookie sheet. Place in oven and toast, stirring every couple of minutes, for 5 – 6 minutes, until fragrant and golden. Watch closely! Coconut can turn from perfectly toasty to burned in a matter of moments.
- Add 1/4 cup of the toasted coconut plus the remaining ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into a glass, sprinkle with a little additional toasted coconut if desired, and serve with a straw.
Peach and White Bean Smoothie
One of the best and professional ways to elevate the protein level in your body is by using white beans. This particular smoothie is not only just tasty, but also, like other smoothies, banishes your extra weight and it’s appropriate to use it for fast metabolism diet. You need:
- ½ cup unsweetened rice milk
- a frozen sliced peach cup
- ¼ cup of canned white beans
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of nutmeg
Pour it into the blender, and blend it fully for extraordinary flavor. Enjoy!
Cafe Mocha Smoothie
Cafe Mocha Smoothie a delicious way to start your morning. This Mocha Smoothie is made with banana, yogurt, espresso, and chocolate almond milk. Packed with 30 grams of protein per serving!
- 3/4 cup chocolate almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon ground espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 oz. plain greek yogurt (I used siggis yogurt)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 369
- Sugar: 40 g
- Sodium: 241 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
Pomegranate Berry Smoothie
If you’re familiar with natural diets for fat burning, you must perceive that pomegranate is grand for that facet. The Pomegranate Berry Smoothie is packed with the ultimate power of pomegranate and offers a healthy, fat burning item which is excellent and ring tasteful at any time of the day. Its recipe consists of:
- ½ cups of frozen berries
- one pomegranate and cup of pomegranate juice
- one ounce whey protein powder
- one tablespoon honey
You can blend a banana with it too if you relish variety.
Kiwi and Honeydew Smoothie
Kiwi has a million dollar benefits. Therefore, this particular smoothie outperforms other smoothies several times. However, before you prepare this one, make sure that you’ve all the ingredients around you. So, you can arrange this – Kiwi and Honeydew Smoothie – with:
- 2 cups of honeydew – cubed
- one granny smith apple – chopped
- one kiwi fruit – peeled and chopped
- a tad lemon juice
- a cup of ice cubes.
Just blend it until the mixture is slushy.
Mango Surprise Smoothie
Avocado is the ingredient that allows you to make this drink silky smooth. This smoothie is immensely delicious compared to several other smoothies, as it contains the taste of mangoes. And, since this mango surprise smoothie contains fat-free vanilla yogurt, you can relish the taste of vanilla yogurt as well without worrying about gaining weight. In fact, the consistent use of this smoothie actually helps you to lose weight rapidly. So, if you love mangoes, blend:
- one tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ fat free vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup of mango juice
- ¼ cup mashed ripe avocado
This smoothie is rather easy to make, as it contains only three ingredients. However, you can’t underestimate its ability just because it contains only three ingredients, because, when they are combined together, they present lavish taste and outstanding benefits. Especially, when it comes to burning fat, this smoothie dominates exceedingly well. The three chief ingredients of Peach Smoothie are:
- a cup of skim milk
- a cup of frozen, unsweetened peaches
- two teaspoons of flaxseed oil
These professional, fat burning smoothies not only impress you, but also impel you to clap when you’re impressed. Some of these smoothies might seem like extra in calories, but remember that those are good calories, which would indeed help you to burn fat and reap the most benefits. It’s super easy, versatile, delicious and a nutritional powerhouse that keeps you full until the next meal.
If you’re tired of crushing candies and if your weight is challenging your persona, it’s time to burn fat. And, these above professional fat burning smoothies are definitely one of the easiest and incredible ways to do that.
Highly Recommended !!