If you want to make your skin healthy and younger and at the same time to remove the dark spots you should use the powerful combination of pomegranate juice, lemon juice, potato juice and ice cubes. Ice cubes filled with potato juice, lemon juice & pomegranate juice make awesome mix for rejuvenating your skin and are very effective in removing your dark spots fast.
Lemon has natural skin lightening homes which will lighten up and lighten your skin, potato juice works against stubborn dark acne areas.
Get the following ingredients: -1 no. s ice tray;
-1 no. s potato;
-1/2 piece lemon;
-1/2 bowl pomegranate seeds.
Here is what you should do:
Turmeric is an excellent antiseptic and skin-lightening agent that helps minimize scars and other marks. Plus, turmeric can alleviate allergic, inflammatory and infectious skin disorders that make your skin look dull and lifeless.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with enough pineapple juice to make a paste. Apply the paste to your face and neck. Leave it on until the paste dries completely. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy two or three times a week to reduce the appearance of spots on skin.
- Make a paste by mixing equal amounts of turmeric powder and gram flour with a little water or milk. Apply it evenly on your skin and leave it on until it dries. Wash it off with lukewarm water, scrubbing your skin gently in a circular motion. Follow this remedy once a week to lighten your skin tone and remove scars.
To enjoy clear skin, your need to keep your skin well moisturized. Honey is a great moisturizer and also has antibacterial properties that help ward off infection.
- Apply raw honey directly on your skin. Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft and supple. Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
- Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of honey. Then add one teaspoon of gram flour and mix it in well. Apply it all over your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Use this face mask once a week to enjoy radiant and clear skin.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has many benefits for the skin. It has antibacterial properties that help kill bacteria that cause acne, anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe irritated skin, and astringent properties that help heal scars. Plus, aloe vera moisturizes the skin and stimulates new skin cell growth.
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply the gel on your face using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry on its own for about half an hour, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy daily or several times per week.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda balances pH levels of the skin, which is very important to maintain clear skin. Plus, its mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help deal with problems like acne, pimples and spots. It also works as an excellent exfoliating agent to keep the skin free from dirt, impurities and dead skin cells.
- Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of water or lemon juice to make a paste. Cleanse your face and use the paste to gently exfoliate the skin. Finally rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a towel. Follow this remedy two or three times a week.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon each of baking soda and raw honey. Apply this mixture onto damp skin and massage gently for just one minute. Then wash with lukewarm water. Finally, splash some cold water on your face to close the pores. Follow this remedy once a week.
Cucumbers contain hydrating, nourishing and astringent properties that are very good for skin. They can improve the overall appearance of your skin by repairing damaged skin cells, removing dead skin cells and adding a fresh glow.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices, and rub them thoroughly all over your face. Leave it on overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. Do this daily before going to bed.
- Alternatively, make a mixture with equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Apply this mixture to your skin, allow it to dry completely, and then wash it off with warm water. Do this daily.
Papaya can be used to improve your skin’s texture and maintain clear skin. It has natural bleaching properties that help reduce the appearance of scars. Plus, the enzyme papain present in papaya has antibacterial and wound healing abilities and also aids in removing dead, damaged skin.
- Chop a ripe papaya into small pieces.
- Combine the papaya with one teaspoon each of sandalwood powder and honey. Grind these ingredients into a paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for half an hour. Then rinse it off with cool water and pat dry your skin.
- Finally apply some rose water on your face.
- Follow this remedy once a week to notice a visible change in your skin tone.