Our hands can provide us with helpful indications about our overall health and when we take the time to listen to what our hands are trying to tell us, we can avoid a number of different medical difficulties as a result of this deceptively simple actions.
1. Vitamin Deficiency
- For starters, a tingling sensation in the hands will often communicate a vitamin deficiency.
- This tingling sensation means that you need to up your intake of certain vitamins in order to restore your body to the proper levels of health.
- It all starts by taking more B12, Vitamin E and Vitamin B6 on a more frequent basis.
2. Circulation Problems
- What about numbness that occurs inside of the fingertips?
- If you have been experiencing numbness and you cannot seem to isolate the cause of this issue, this may mean that your hands are not receiving the proper circulation.
- A pinched nerve or a cardiovascular disease might be to blame.
- Tingling that often starts in the feet and runs up to the hands can be a sign of diabetes.
- The reason is the decreased circulation that can cause damage to the nerve endings.
- Tingling in the hands and fingers can also be an indicator that you are putting far too much pressure on them throughout the course of your day.
- If this sounds like it might be true for you, then be sure to give your hands a rest as often as possible and get more sleep to increase your energy level.
5. Problems & The Spine
- Damage to the spine can cause problems with the nerve pathways resulting in symptoms that show up in our hands.
- Make sure to not sit for too long and do exercises to strengthen your back.
6. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Carpal tunnel could also cause pain in your hands and if your hands are experiencing a great deal of numbness, you may need to reconsider your lifestyle.
- You may also want to speak with a doctor immediately, to make sure that you are not placing yourself at risk for long-term damages.
7. Buerger Disease
- Are you a smoker? If your fingers are numb and appear white or even blue, you could be suffering from Buerger disease.
- This condition leads to increased inflammation of the small and medium-sized blood vessels.
- Your hands are here to tell you about your health and when you do not take the time to listen to them, you could place yourself at serious risk over the long haul.
- There is no reason for you to ignore these warning signs and you should take the time to address the moment that you are made aware of them.